Sunday, April 21, 2013

surprises and lifetime loves

Yesterday i went over to my boyfriends and ask him what we were doing. Guess what he said its none of your business. Yea he did really just say that. I had surpised him with picnic for our anniversary. So he surprised me with a trip to blackwater falls, a local state park. It was romantic to me. I told him only thing that would of made it better was if he would get down on one knee :). But he did hint that with his new good paying job hes going to start saving for a ring. So lets hope that happens soon. I'm so tired of going over to each others house and I cant wait to fall asleep and wake up in his arms. I think if u know without a doubt that you are the one for each other why wait forever. I have a 5 year plan get married in like 2 years and have our first kid in 5 and our first years of married we can enjoy being together. I believe if you love each other that is more powerful then anything. And you work hard to keep it. So many people throw it away with no care but I just don't get that. To anyone that reads this I hope you find a love like I have because its a once in a lifetime love

No comments:

Post a Comment