Thursday, April 18, 2013

april 18 2013

So i havent wrote anything lately because i dont no what to write. I dont even know if anyone would read this. But im going to write bout girl stuff fashion and love.

Now im a country girl so thats the type of fashion and boys i love. I love cowgirl boots and belts (which im allergic to nickle so i can wear huge ones). I also love curly hair, just wish i could make it easlier. But i dont do much with makeup im not very good at that. I like doing my nails but work ruins them so i dont get to do them very often. Im going to upload some pictures of fashion i like and wish i could have.

Now ive talked before bout a boyfriend. Still together and in love. We just had our 3 year anniversary. We didnt get to celebrate because he had to work but the weekend before we went to unos and to a movie. But other then that not much going on in that department in my life. Just trying to get him to ask the big question with no success. But i know it will happen one day.

I got a new car. A ford focus which i had a olds cutless that look like a granny mobile. Im still having to pay for it but its working out so far.

So there is a update on my life. So leave comments to let me know if anyones reading and if i should keep writing. Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment